This strategy provides a framework for the development of the Scottish ICT sector. It has been created by the ICT Industry Advisory Group, representative of the constituent groups that make up the Software, Telecommunications and IT Services industries.
There are five key components in the strategy. Workstreams have been set up to progress the implementation plans for each of these five areas.
- Increasing the rate of internationalisation
- Creating more product companies
- Improving access to capital
- Driving more commercial innovation
- Attracting and retaining key skills
Read the document and implementation plan here.