Notes of meetings will be posted here as soon as they are agreed by our Convener. We will distribute limited copies of notes on paper for those members who may not have access to the internet. If you do have internet access, please read them here rather than print, we want to be as environmentally responsible as we can be. Thank you.
- Sign up to Skills Development Scotland ICT and Digital Technologies Update
- Carnegie Trust report: Making Digital Real
- Next meeting: Wednesday 11 March at 1800, Room CR2 in the Scottish Parliament
- RSE Digital Inclusion Inquiry: interim report out for consultation
- Note of the Cross Party Group in the Scottish Parliament on Digital Participation meeting – 4 September 2013
What we are about4G Agenda broadband BT consumer Digital Fife digital inclusion eCommerce education games consoles GLOW Highlands and Islands Enterprise housing ICT ICT and Digital Technology Industry ILA infrastructure Jim Mather LearnDirect Mbps mobile mobile broadband NGA not spots Ofcom research research RSE Scotland Scottish Enterprise skills Strategy superfast broadband technology use Telehealth texting Universal Service Commitment